Application for Ghostshark27

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Ghostshark27

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ghostshark
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Torus@Ghostshark27, Jessca@Ghostshark27
    • Previous fleets: Sally Ride Beta Fleet, a couple long ago I can’t remember
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a good group of people to get involved with that has a wealth of knowledge that I can use and eventually help contribute to. I’ve been involved in STO back in the early days, and dabbled every once in a while, but almost always solo. It would be nice to get into a quality fleet to take advantage of some of the late game stuff, instead of just tooling around by myself!
    • Tell us about yourself: Gamer and dad, so one kind of limits the other. But when I can get on the PC, I prefer sci-fi based games. Big space nerd, board game and miniature aficionado. Not sure what else to say, but I’m pretty easy-going, so if there’s anything you want to know I’ll answer it if I can!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Jason, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Miniatures?  You must be a true, “Nerd of the Rings” 😆.  JK 😀.  I paint and play myself so no actual judgement; Just a shout out.  What do you play on tabletop?

Ghostshark
    Fleet Member

Haven’t really played anything for a while actually, but I still paint some stuff occasionally from my mothballed backlog.  I played X-Wing pretty regularly before version 2.0 came out, but dropped off because I wasn’t playing enough to justify sinki g money into new cardboard and rules.  I’ve also got a decent ground force and fleet for the DropZone and Dropfleet Commander games, but the local group I played with dried up.  Other than that, just some minis for fun or for characters in RPG’s I occasionally play in.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Cool!  I’m a painter more than a player.  I get my kicks figure painting and terrain building mostly.  I’m all over the place from historicals and fantasy to a little sci fi but probably not as much as the others.  I stick pretty close to to the 28mm because I like painting faces at that scale but have been mucking around with age of sail period ships at 1/700.  My next big project is getting something together for Napoleonic French in the Peninsular War.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.