Application for Firely

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Firely

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Firely
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Firely@firely#2997
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Marquis something ( they random invited me when i was lvl 16 i think )
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I would like to have a place where i can ask hits and tips and learing well the game , also i like to make friend and a group to play within
    • Tell us about yourself: Hi , my name is Andrea i ve 32y and im from Italy , i love Sci-fi stuff from games to movies , i played for like 8 years to eve online and i still love spaceships game 🙂 , also i played swtor and wow ( not very sci-fi the last one eheh ) as a MMO , what i ve learned is that if want to enjoy the game fully i ve to make friends here and join a group else the game will probably become boring after few months .
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @firely#2997

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Benvenuto Andrea,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game fleet invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet these two simple requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up. Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask here on our (now also your!) forum, check our FAQ (top of the page, under Resources) or ask in-game – there is a lot of knowledge in the fleet we’re happy to share.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.