Application for fao1807

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for fao1807

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fabian
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: (Fed) Sky Danza@fao1807, Fao@fao1807, (unknown) D’Talius@fao1807
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Playing STO on and off since F2P now i want to enjoy all PVE content and stories with a little min-max. Sparse freetime and casual gamer, so the 44th seemed a very good choice. I’m hoping on building a canon beam Fleet Exploration Cruiser T6 with a little help and contribute what i can.
    • Tell us about yourself: Software developer grewing up with Star Trek (TNG, movies, DS, Voyager, a little TOS; yeah so much for the cliche); in a relationship, got a house, a garden and a dog. Some hobbies by the side (gardening, reef-tanks, terrarium, cooking and eating).
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by BreakingForce. Reason: edited to add factions
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Sky Danza and Fao have both received invites.

D’Talius throws an error message. The name sounds Romulan, so my conjecture is that the character might not have gotten to the point where it’s selected a faction to ally with yet? If that’s the case, they’ll be unable to receive fleet invites till that point, so speak up in our custom chat channel “44th-diplo” (instructions to join it are in the post above) when you get there and can get fleet invites.

The other option is that the name as given is incorrect, in which case, feel free to correct it.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Fabian, wilkommen.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Fabian
    Fleet Member

That was quick, thank you!

D’Talius is written with an simple apostrophe ( ‘ ; not grave ` or acute ´ ) checked it by sending a message in-game;

Yes indeed he is Romulan, but level 60 and supports the federation.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Fabian.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Fabian.
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.