Application for EfrenMcCourt

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for EfrenMcCourt

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Efren
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Efren@johnk54#4217
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? The Mighty 44th is a well established fleet, which means there will be players I can go to for advice. I am only at level 24 and without doubt will have questions. Beyond that, I like to have people I can talk with about the game and develop friendships. Its not just about what the fleet can do for me. As I progress and learn, I will want to help other new players. Pay it forward as it were.
    • Tell us about yourself: I love playing video games and consider myself a trekkie. I have watched all of the movies and series, just started Discovery and Picard, and at one time owned Star Fleet Battles board game sets. I also play World of Tanks, World of Warships and occasionally Civ VI.

I am an avid reader. My tastes in reading range from classics like Paradise Lost, Illiad and the Odyssey to works from writers such as Harry Turtledove.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, then with just a kind word. - Al Capone

aka @johnk54#4217 (Discord: SabrewulfV)

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Mares Guyver
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th Fleet, John/Efren!

"You can't kill me . . . I've been rejected by death!" ~ Sean Barker, The Guyver/Mutronics

aka @mguyver315#5365

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi John, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello John, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Efren
    Fleet Member

Hello Everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.  Just an FYI, on discord you will see me as SabrewulfV.  Thats my handle in World of Tanks.  Looking forward to getting to know you guys and playing together.

John / Efren

You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, then with just a kind word. - Al Capone

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Welcome Aboard, Fellow Buckeye 07

Sabina, Ohio here.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Efren
    Fleet Member

Thank you SgtKen!  Go Bucks!

ETK
    Commodore

Welcome to the fleet! I sent you an in-game mail, but in case you see this first, please let me know if you’d like me to craft any equipment for you, as at least for some things, what I can craft will be better than the random loot you will pick up and definitely better than what you can buy from most vendors.

aka @etk#6256

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.