Application for Eeethree

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Eeethree

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eeethree
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Kurvag Tahz@eeethree
    Full Alt character names: Kurvag Tahz/Fed/60, Inaria Dox/Fed/2, Siranra/Rom/5, Djevok/Rom/5, Tshaas/KDF/3, Siesa/KDF/4 (note, not sure which Rom is going to which faction yet, but one will go KDF, one Fed)
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Probably Silver? No subscription at this time. I’ll be a Lifetimer as soon as I can find the cash laying on the ground somewhere.
    Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
    Tell us about yourself: Been watching Trek since childhood thanks to an older cousin. Saw everything from The Cage through the entire TNG, most of DS9 and Voyager. Dislike Enterprise. Movies 1-6 (Still own them on VHS), though haven’t been able to see any others. In terms of MMO gaming, I’ve played WoW, DCUO, SWTOR, LOTRO, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, and likely others I’ve forgotten. Long time activity on SecondLife (I encourage you NOT to check it out, its an addiction that will drag you down), and have been an avid internet user for over twenty years. I DO have socializing issues. This may be oversharing but it is necessary. I have Asperger’s Syndrome, which is the cause of these issues. While my emotions are in check, the social aspects of it are very prevalent in my life. I am aware of them and willing to work around them, but will frequently not only misinterpret others but also be misunderstood myself due to not expressing my ideas correctly. You don’t need ‘kid gloves’ with me, just a willingness to ask ‘wtf do you mean by that?’ and a willingness to explain something to me if I seem lost, confused and overwhelmed. As well, I am a single father, so am frequently called afk to deal with parental duties. Being a stay at home dad though, my hours of availability are great. Tremendously so. And finally, my gf is the one who got me into STO, and I will be trying to get her interested in joining this fleet. We need an active group! Our last one (one she has been with for years), is dead.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Activity. The group seems highly active according to the forums, and the fact I can always find the group via ingame fleet search, I need activity as playing the game solo (or with just my gf), it can easily become tedious. As well, turning to beta quadrant zone chat for information always seems risky, and there is much I need to learn that an active group can help me with, hopefully with less ill-intended trolling and more good-natured trolling. (No, Beam Arrays are not the best sustained DPS! You want Force Lightning!)
    Have you read the Rules and Regulations: Yes. And I accept them (since you forgot to ask)

Edited for formatting. Was too much of a wall of text before. … still a wall of text now.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Nick,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Eeethree
    Fleet Member

Thanks. Recieved invite and joined Delta and the chat channel.

Now to convince my better half to join as well and give up on our former, dead fleet.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard!

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hello Nick,

Welcome to the 44th. Not to worry about oversharing, I have 2 teenage children with Autism. I understand Asperger’s Syndrome and would like to help out anyway I can in the game.

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Nick, welcome back.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.