Application for duquettebk

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for duquettebk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: duket@duquettebk, bold@duquettebk, and Jibak@duquettebk
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I played STO a lot when it first came out, dropped off the radar for several years due to work and family. Recently started playing again, and I wanted to play with fun, positive people. I heard good things about the 44th Fleet on Reddit and decided to request to join after reviewing your awesome website.
    • Tell us about yourself: 38 y/o father of two. Active duty military and graduate school student (my hours can be hectic). I live in California on an Air Force base. I recently purchased the life subscription when it was on sale. Figured it would be a good incentive to start playing again. I’ve been binging for the past week and I”m loving it.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @duquettebk

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

I tried to invite your characters, and duket’s invite went through just fine. Bold and Jibak, however, both throw errors. Are they rom/jem and haven’t yet chosen a side? or maybe one or both of them are TOS characters and are not out of the past yet? Or their names are spelled incorrectly? Idk. when you’re ready for them to be invited, the best way is to speak up in the custom chat channel described in the post above and ask for an invite.

Brian
    Fleet Member

Yes, those characters are below 10.  I created them just messing around for ideas.  When I level them up I will request an invite.  Thanks for the heads up!

aka @duquettebk

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Brian, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Brian, and welcome! Also, you have received the Veteran’s Ribbon on the forum. The 44th is home to many active and retired service members from around the globe. Feel free to check out what some of your other fellow veterans have posted on the site at the link below, and share additional stories if you like.

= 44th Veteran Ribbon =

Thank you for your service!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.