Application for Dracor

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Dracor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dracor
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: Dracor@dracondar
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: No
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? While looking for a community/fleet to join, I liked reading “the Who we are?”
      I have been playing MMORPGs for many years now and have seen to much drama/immature people for a lifetime!
      I wish to game with mature people that are playing for fun and whom I can learn from and to advance in the game as a team, instead of sadly the nowadays standards.
      So it seems we share the same goals, and that is why I would like to join.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a 40 year male Gamer, married, no children.
      My wife likes series and books to read in her spare time, and we never have the fight that I game to long or watch the wrong channel and be stuck on the couch 😉
      So I like gaming allot and do that in my gaming room, and if not gaming I like to watch my own series, I due am a Trekker.
      While Eve online was a long termed favourite WoW, Lotro, STO, SWtor, I played over the years as well.
      The last active MMO I played was Eve online, but after the Goonfleet drama and lost all in 0.0 I had it with that…
      I did lots of RPG’s single player after, but I miss the RL/RT gaming that makes it so much more rewarding then talk to your self 😮
      So when I was thinking what game I would like to play, Steam triggered STO and I remembered my STO acc.
      and reactivated it.
      I was flying solo and between games at the time playing STO, so I was playing for a short time back then.
      Now hopefully by joining this Fleet we can have some nice Star Trek adventures, and learn the depths of this game.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hallo Billie,

Leuk om nog een Nederlander erbij te hebben, altijd prettig voor onze timezone 😉
    Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Dracor
    Fleet Member

Hallo Marcase,

Nou dat is zeker leuk zeg 🙂

Thank you very much for the invitation.

I will login shortly and add the channel as you suggest, speak to you all soon 🙂

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.