February 2, 2019 at 4:57 pm #372824DesaerFleet Member
February 2, 2019 at 5:07 pm #372825MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
- Real name: Tim
- Age: 37
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Characters: Desair@Desaer
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Just coming back to the game after a 3 year break and want to find a good group of people to play with. I found you by your beginners guide and as i looked over your site more you seem like a group of people id like to spend my game time with. I have found that unless i find a good group of people to play with i quickly loose interest and i dont want that to happen.
- Tell us about yourself: I have been a gamer for as long as i can remember and I really enjoy MMOs. I have been everything from casual to a weekly raider in a number of games and would like to see what STOs end game has to offer. I have a cute dog and one of my favorite events from STO was the summer event as i got really good at the surfboarding.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.