February 2, 2019 at 10:09 am #372791Ryan SmithFleet Member
- Real name: Ryan
- Age: 34
- Location: London
- Characters: Ryan Gibbs@dangerwink#3860 (FED)
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Just started playing and came across your website whilst looking for hints and tips. I like the idea of an experienced fleet to help me if I have a few questions, also the fact that it’s also accepting casual players as I can’t guarantee if I’ll be able to play each day due to family commitments.
- Tell us about yourself: Been playing this game for just over 2 weeks now and love it, that’s why I decided to become a lifetime member which I bought in the sale. Loved Star Trek as a child and now I’ve found this game I’m really enjoying it. Never played an mmorpg before but wish I’d started playing this years ago. With work and family I can’t commit to any time schedules which is what attracted myself to your fleet along with with this very helpful website you have.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @dangerwink#3860February 2, 2019 at 10:56 am #372792MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.