June 17, 2017 at 6:44 pm #187180
- Real name: Dan
- Age: 30
- Location: New York (EST)
- Characters: Eamon Fitzpatrick@DanBarn86 Fed Engineer
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets: 111th Fleet
- Why join the Mighty 44th? The Mighty 44th appears to be a very well developed and well run fleet. I recently returned to the game after being away from almost 3 years and my old fleet has broken up with very few still playing the game. I’m look for a place to call home, where I can make meaningful contributions on the fleet level and to have a great group of people to play end game content with
- Tell us about yourself: In game I have multiple toons but I’m only playing my primary after coming back to the game. Fed Engineer – T6 Advanced Heavy Cruiser. I was a member of the 111th Fleet which has a great group of people. The fleet dispersed while I was away from the game so it’s time to make new friends and allies. I like to keep main toon canon-ish. Always try to run the most advanced excelsior variant I can, especially since I love the look of the Enterprise B so much! I could use a few of the advanced fleet consoles to swap in but otherwise my ship’s all Mark XIV Epic. I’ve done all I can catching up over the last few weeks since I returned to the game. Now I’m looking for a place to call home!
IRL – I live, with my wife, in the greater NYC area and manage data for lawfirms. I’m a lifelong Star Trek fan and am pumped to be back in STO. I usually play 10-15 hours a week. 20-25 when I have extra free time!
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @DanBarn86June 18, 2017 at 4:08 am #187190
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."June 18, 2017 at 10:59 am #187206
Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know people. I forgot how many common Doffs the fleet projects required. I cleared out 100 spots on my roster. I’m adding Doff farming back to my list of daily projects now 🙂
aka @DanBarn86June 18, 2017 at 11:05 am #187210
Just as an FYI, fleet contributions are voluntary. We already maxed out our main Fleets and Delta is close, so current fleet projects are slotted for you guys to earn Fleet credits. We don’t keep track of contributions nor has it any influence on rank/standing within the fleet.
Having said that, contributions to complete projects are welcome of course ;).
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."July 14, 2019 at 5:05 pm #424084
Hi all! After a substantial sabbatical I’m back playing STO and was hoping to have my membership with the fleet reactivated. Looking forward to some special task force missions soon!
aka @DanBarn86July 15, 2019 at 8:13 pm #424086DamixVice-Admiral
Hi Dan, welcome back to the Star Trek Online! Fleet invite sent. Let us know if you have any questions about the game and new content introduced after you stopped playing.June 1, 2021 at 6:28 pm #433124
Hi all, after another significant hiatus I’m back and looking to re-join the fleet. A new house, a pandemic and a baby latter 🙂
aka @DanBarn86June 2, 2021 at 3:42 am #433127PhoenixVice-Admiral
Invite sent. Once accepted, we can bump you up to LT, then in a couple of weeks, you’ll be set back at full rank. Welcome back!
aka @phoenix#6622June 2, 2021 at 10:14 am #433128
Hi Dan, welcome back captain!
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.