Application for Cpt.Bahur@runner24

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Cpt.Bahur@runner24

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zac
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Cpt. Bahur@runner24 (FED-Eng), Linsey Veel@runner24 (FED-Sci), Gekha Nnea Fvienn@ltcbahur (Rom-Fed, Tac), & TheTrueLiar@ltcbahur (FED-Tac)
    • Previous fleets: Task Force 192 (Defunct), Joint Operations Services Command (renamed to Starfleet Mercenary Corp)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am returning to the STO community and wanted to find an active community to be a part of again. The previous fleets I was a part of fizzled out as life moved on. I want to be a part of and contribute to something bigger and better rather than playing solo.
    • Tell us about yourself: In game, I have several captains that cover all 3 of the career paths, however, my Engineer captain is my primary. I have previously led a small fleet that has gone by the wayside. I love Star Trek as a whole, with a 4 way tie between favorite series (TNG, VOY, DS9, ENT).

In real life I work in an operations center for a helicopter ambulance company, so I am used to a high stress environment. The hours are long until I reach my 7 day off week.

Other than that, I just celebrated my 9th anniversary of joining and playing STO!

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @runner24 and @ltcbahur

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Zac, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Adam W
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the fun! 🙂

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Zac
    Fleet Member

Thanks all! 🙂

aka @runner24 and @ltcbahur

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.