Application for Coltaneous

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Coltaneous

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colt
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Gamak’Solan@colt#7078 [Federation aligned Dominion] , Kol’tatan@colt#7078 [ Fed aligned Dominion], Klinged@colt#7078 [KDF], C’Ratt@colt#7078 [KDF], Tatar@colt#7078 [KDF], Kadar@colt#7078 {KDF], Gorm@colt#7078 [KDF]
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Just recently found myself watching deep space 9. Fairly new fan to the genre and my family also play as well. I’m looking to join a fleet that provides a little guidance and when I searched STO through google, the 44th is the first site that came up. I was impressed by the organization and thought this would be a great start.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m 18 and a fairly new star trek fan. I’ve always loved video games and I love that STO provides me an outlet for playing out what I’ve come to love about watching star trek. Just recently found myself watching deep space 9. Fairly new fan to the genre and my family also play as well. Sto has become something of a bond between myself father and brother and we are enjoying it immensely.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Colton, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.