August 8, 2018 at 2:06 pm #272412ChrisFleet Member
- Real name: Christelle
- Age: 35
- Location: France
- Characters: chrystal@chrystal#3702 FED
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I liked what I read on your website. It looks like fun and at the time you guys seem to be very active and serious in all sorts of activities. It seems to be friendly too. That is what I am looking for.
- Tell us about yourself: Science fiction fan. Mother language >> french but I speak english and spanish. Friendly and respectful.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @chrystal#3702August 8, 2018 at 3:36 pm #272417MarcaseFleet Admiral
Bonjour, hello, Hola Christelle,
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."August 8, 2018 at 8:27 pm #272454Akula2045Vice-Admiral
Welcome to the 44th fleets.August 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm #272550ChrisFleet Member
Thank you for your warm welcoming on the forum and on the channel ! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.