Application for ccthrawn

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ccthrawn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CCThrawn
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Nurohk@Thrawn0702 (KDF) Choshech@Thrawn0702 (KDF)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: 1st Column Honor Guard
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Hi there. I’m a Lifetimer and avid player who came back to the game in 2015. When I restarted I joined my previous fleet and over the last two years its pretty much died off unfortunately. I’m looking to join a fun and dynamic (and active) community that won’t pressure me on playing time and will allow me to play my way while also introducing me to new people.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m an avid gamer, dating back to the early 90’s. Wolfenstein on DOS, followed by Doom, and then C&C. Then moved on to the Blizzard franchise, between the old Warcrafts, on to Starcraft and of course Diablo. Fast forward and we get to the early MMORPGs, specifically Star Wars Galaxies. Was there from its early inception thru till the very last day. Saddens me still thinking about all the hours I put in. I bought a Lifetime sub for ST:O when it first came out and am happy to say that paid off with my coming and going in the game over the last 7 years.

I’m 29 years old, originally from the East Coast but now live and work overseas.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

@Thrawn0702 (KDF only)

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Qapla’ Jon,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent July State of the Fleet to catch up (posted first weekend of each month, August version up soon).

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Nuq’negh ! Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

CCThrawn
    Fleet Member

Thanks so much! Looking forward to meeting you all!

@Thrawn0702 (KDF only)

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet : )

CCThrawn
    Fleet Member

Thank you!

@Thrawn0702 (KDF only)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.