Application for CaptCook

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CaptCook

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    J A Cook
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: J A Cook@StupidAtari Fed, B’elai@StupidAtari Fed, Danae@StupidAtari Fed
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: 111th Fleet
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Impressed with your website organization and the Fleet’s charter and goals. Interested in joining a solid Fleet after having recently returned to STO after a 3 year or so hiatus.
    • Tell us about yourself: Longtime gamer in many games/genres, including tabletop RPGs and single/multiplayer, MMO games. My wife and I have had a large gaming guild spanning multiple games like LotRO, ESO, EQ2, WoW, etc. but it generates lower turn out for Sci-Fi type games, thus my application to an organization that seems to be in alignment with what I am used to.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @StupidAtari

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Jeff

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

— Let us know if any of the 3 fed characters is your alt that you don’t play much, and it won’t need fleet gear – we can station it at our storage fleet (44th Gamma Fleet) to make some space. We are near full capacity at 44th Delta Fleet.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Jeff. Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

J A Cook
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the welcome…In regards to which alt to send to Gamma, you can send both B’elai and Danae, to be honest.  I am returning after a 3 year break and it’s like learning it all over again…so much has changed it seems.

aka @StupidAtari

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Ok, leave 44th Delta Fleet with those two characters and I’ll send you invites to 44th Gamma Fleet. You can move them back to Delta if you choose so.

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

J A Cook
    Fleet Member

Ok, leave 44th Delta Fleet with those two characters and I’ll send you invites to 44th Gamma Fleet. You can move them back to Delta if you choose so.

Done, Sir.  Thank you.  Could you please send another invite to J Cook@StupidAtari for Gamma as well.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by J A Cook.

aka @StupidAtari

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

You can leave your main character at 44th Delta Fleet, no need to have everyone at Gamma : )

Edit: B’elai and Danae invited to Gamma.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Damix.
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the 44th!

J A Cook
    Fleet Member

You can leave your main character at 44th Delta Fleet, no need to have everyone at Gamma : ) Edit: B’elai and Danae invited to Gamma.

Uh, my bad naming scheme this time around..

Main is J A Cook and is in Delta..

J Cook is a newer Tactical Capt. that I am bringing up. =)

Thanks!

aka @StupidAtari

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Ah, didn’t noticed a letter was missing – Gamma invites sent, you’ll see them when you log in to your characters. No problem c:

J A Cook
    Fleet Member

Ah, didn’t noticed a letter was missing – Gamma invites sent, you’ll see them when you log in to your characters. No problem c:

Thank you!

aka @StupidAtari

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.