Application for burningscorcher

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for burningscorcher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geogron
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Geogron@burningscorcher
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I played STO years ago when I was a kid because my dad used to play it and I recently started playing again. I have found that I really enjoy it and I want to be able to keep progressing. My favorite part of this game is the space battles and I’m hoping to join a fleet so I can get to play with some cool people and complete more of the content. I plan on being fairly active (once a week at the very least) and have no problem contributing to the fleet if it helps everyone be able to get awesome gear and have fun!
    • Tell us about yourself: I am currently in college for engineering and have been a lover of sci-fi games since I was little. My first experience with MMOs was City of Heroes back in the day and when it shut down I started playing STO. I tend to either play solo or with my cousin, but wouldn’t mind having a larger group of people to play with. I’ve been in clans for videogames before, but never anything this official and I’m looking forward to a new experience!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @burningscorcher

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello John, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.