Application for BuckfastIceCream

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for BuckfastIceCream

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Buckfast
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Buckfast@kensalgasbell
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Want to join a fleet to enhance, learn about and enjoy the endgame. I’m a casual player and rubbish at computer games generally, and this seems like a fairly friendly, relaxed place.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m from London. I like music. I don’t like bell pepper. I live by the sea. I enjoy football and walking. I’ve never done any online/group computer game playing before and it makes me uncomfortable.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Buckfast.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Buckfast.

aka @kensalgasbell

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Seb, welcome aboard.

No need to feel uncomfortable, here it’s play as you like, and be socially (in)active as you like. Keep an eye on the in-game 44th-diplo chat where you can join in the fray, and check out discord – besides voice, it’s still a giant texting service but it’s usefull to stay updated to all things STO and the 44th.

See you out there.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I’ve never done any online/group computer game playing before and it makes me uncomfortable.

First Welcome to the Fleet 07

Now I am going to “talk” to you about this Fleet, I am a long time Online player and I have been online gaming since 1998-99. And during this time I have joined and started quite a few of Gamer Groups – AKA Guilds, Fellowships, Fleets, etc. and I have found that the 44th Fleet is truly unique.

Not once in this Fleet have I ever been told “you have to play this way”, you have to “plan your ship build this way” all I have ever seen is help. Fleet members will offer you help, and try to guide you on your path in STO, but I have never seen a demand in my two years.

Even a Old Grumpy Klingon like me fits in to this Fleet, I mainly play “Lone Wolf” since my job interferes with game-play and I very, very slow typing in game, but even a player like me gets help when I asked.

So please you do not have feel uncomfortable, I think you have found the best Fleet in the game, I know I did. And if you need a Grumpy Old Klingon’s help just send a PM or a shout in chat, I know I will help if I can along with anyone else that is on.

Once again Fleet-Mate Welcome to the Fleet 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Buckfast
    Fleet Member

Thanks very much all!

aka @kensalgasbell

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.