July 22, 2019 at 5:02 pm #424190MoninjaFleet Member
- Real name: Jake
- Age: 38
- Location: central
- Characters: V’Dom@moninja
- Previous fleets: Federation Special Ops
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Because my fleets been dead for around 6 years and I dont think anyones coming back. It gets boring running around by myself.
- Tell us about yourself: I work on stuff and play sto. I used to play swtor but my guild died there too so here I am. I used to be more of a pvper but that doesnt seem to be a thing here anymore. I used to pvp with FSO and Show me your Critz. I dont need access to any bank stuff and the I wont ask for a handout just the information on how to get it myself. I usually play from 1330ish to around 6ish or when I aggro my wife. I play mainly female toons because my wife likes to design them. I dont really like to talk politics or religion because that just pisses everyone off. I just want to actually seem some chatter in feet chat and to relearn and help people out if I can. I dont know if there are certain roles people play here (tank, healer, dps) but if needed, I have more than enough alts to accommodate whatever is asked
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @moninjaJuly 24, 2019 at 10:23 pm #424199PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).
Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622July 24, 2019 at 3:29 am #424201MarcaseFleet Admiral
Looks like you found the right fleet, we keep politics and religion outside of the airlock here, and it’s been pretty well adhered to here on our (now also your!) forum and our discord too.
We don’t really PvP competitively much anymore since the gap between veteran and beginning players is just so large – having access to certain traits (eg Invincible) kinda broke the balance. But we do pew-pew against eachother in the fleet for funsies (or for testing builds).
We don’t have fixed builds so you can build/fly what and how you like – STO is pretty forgiving on both ground and space as you know.
We have room for all your Fed and KDF alts as well.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."July 25, 2019 at 12:35 pm #424241DirkFleet Member
Hi Jake. Welcome to the 44th. This fleet has been around for quite a while. Read the history it’s kinda cool. I’m fairly new myself.
You say your location is Central. Is that central US I assume? Or central Europe? We have a fairly international group which I love.
Anyway, welcome again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.