Application for BlazingLigress

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for BlazingLigress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BlazingLigress
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: M’Rowre@blazingligress

Real Name (first name only): Megan

Location (at least time zone): Pennsylvania, USA

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Fed – Maera, M’Rowre, KDF – M’Raff, Melota, Romulan – M’len

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’m @admiralah1’s wife. I’m a third-generation Trekkie, grew up watching TNG, Voyager, and DS9. I don’t like JJ Trek, so don’t mention it to me unless you really want to hear me complain about it! I’ve had my STO account for…two years or so, I think. I haven’t played in quite a while, though. I split my MMO time between STO and Guild Wars 2; if there’s a big event going on in GW2, I’ll probably be playing that. I’m totally a crazy cat lady so when I’m not playing anything, I spend my time doting on my two cats.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Husband joined a while ago and has had a good experience with the fleet. I haven’t been playing STO much since he joined, but decided to start up again, so here I am.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Admiral_AH1
    Fleet Member

I can confirm this is my wife. We did a few STFs with the fleet tonight to get her acquainted with some of our folks.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome. Your invites have been sent (except to your Rom which I don’t think has allied with a faction yet). Please see this thread for more info about the fleet and also how to join our private channel. (Or, you can just ask your hubby). 🙂
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

HDMan
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

cats you say? you should fit right in. my cats watch me play and take a walk across the keyboard now and then so if you see me zoom off into space for no apparent reason you will understand.

welcome aboard.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.