Application for bioarchae1491

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for bioarchae1491

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Webb@bioarchae1491#8491 (Level 65 Fed), Nuval@bioarchae1491#8491 (Level 12 Fed-Rom)
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a good, established fleet, as I’ve never been able to access any of the cool fleet content. Not big into any TFO co-op stuff, but more than happy to help contribute to any fleet projects when I can. I heard y’all are a good fleet with a broad player base, so thought I would apply.
    • Tell us about yourself: Big fan of Star Trek for most of my life. I played STO for a while a couple years back, around the time of Delta Rising, but stopped for some reason. Recently got back into the game and have my feet under myself enough to look into joining a fleet. I will often play for an hour or two, a few times a week. I consider myself a very casual player; I play for fun and don’t care much for DPS or stats or anything competitive like that. Generally a laid back kinda person, and always try to follow the idea of IDIC.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @bioarchae1491#8491

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Andrew, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Welcome Aboard 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Andrew
    Fleet Member

Thank you, Admiral! I appreciate the invite and I’ll do my best to support the Fleet and comport myself as a Starfleet Officer!

aka @bioarchae1491#8491

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the best fleet in the galaxy

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.