Application for Balthazar

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Balthazar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Balthazar
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Balthazar@Balthazar5425, Rreilu, Kensignton, Hyaru, B’aalt, Rreilla, Sammie, Kazanna, C’casie, Reginal Von Constantine
    • Previous fleets: 44th Fleet, Nova Core, Something I can’t remember before that
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? It’s nice being able to pop by now and then for events and things with others and that is something I’ve missed while taking my break from the game.
    • Tell us about yourself: For those that know me… Hi.
      For those that don’t know me. Hi. I like memes, meme builds in STO, light comedy and baking scones in my spare time. I’ve made a few humorous ships in the game ranging from a shield tank with 40k shield per facing that still dies to bleedthrough, a science ship that can sneeze out a black hole before dying to a single crit torp and a carrier that’s on fire more than my computer when running Star Citizen and has no weapons but still pulls 60k dps.
      I took an extended break from the game and from the 44th for the past (insert months here, I can’t remember) and recently decided it would be nice to come back, but just to chill and for the reasons below.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

Admin note: This user/account has been created by Fleet Leadership due to ISP issues preventing Balthazar from accessing the website.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Balt *waves*, welcome back. I’ll try to fix your old ribbons, because… ribbons.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

JJ
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Balthazar is back wooow – all hail the Brits 😂

You can’t keep the colonialists down 🤔

aka @jj_jiminey

Veratisu
    Commodore

Brother

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.