Application for Balor

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Balor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lukas
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Balor@tplock (Fed)
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I started playing STO and created this account in 2012 when I was just 15 years old. I played some winter events in 2014 or 2015 I think and after that I quit. Now, probably one or two months ago, I started playing again and I really noticed how little I understood the game back then. I looked at a few guides and videos and I’m now trying to spec my ship with the necessary gear.

I was in a fleet already, where I contributed to projects and managed to get some fleet weapons but I expect a lot has changed since then and I’m sure there are some new mechanics I’m not yet aware of. I’m actually not even sure if the fleet still exists, but I’m not a member anymore. My motivation for applying to join the 44th Fleet are the extras it gives you (e.g. Fleet store, Dil, fleet ships), the community and the so-called lifelong membership so I don’t have to worry about loosing my rank if something happens in real life and I can’t play the game often. Currently this shouldn’t be a problem though.

• Tell us about yourself: I’m a 24 year old guy from Switzerland, currently doing my bachelor’s degree in business administration. I actually should be studying right now instead of writing this application! Anyway, I’d say I’m a friendly and open person and I love to meet new people! While I’m an avid gamer, I never played an MMO other than STO so I think I’m more of a casual player in this regard. I do also own a 3 year old white labrador and a black cat.

I’m into all sorts of fantasy and sci-fi stuff, especially star trek. I really enjoy watching all the shows over and over again and I think it’s fair to say that Discovery and Picard reignited my love for star trek in the last few years. Anyway, I’m looking forward to the invite to the fleet!

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @tplock

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Lukas, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Lukas
    Fleet Member

That was quick, thank you!

Already joined the channel and the discord and read the briefing, so I think I’m good to go!

aka @tplock

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Lukas
    Fleet Member

Thank you both!

aka @tplock

Crypto 136
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th!

(aka @piett777)

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the best fleet in the galaxy

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.