Application for awsome665@compuguy99

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for awsome665@compuguy99

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    awsome665
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: awsome665@awsome665, Fed; Jason@awsome665, Fed; T’mir@awsome665, Fed; Denver@awsome665, Fed; Auwem@awsome665, Fed aligned Rom; Please Be aware that I am making a change to my handle to @compuguy99 but as I type this the change in-game has not been made.
    • Previous fleets: Alternative Task Force, awsome665
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? After years of playing STO and being part of a fleet with my main awsome665 for nearly 7 years, the fleet whose name I cannot remember fizzled out when I returned from a hiatus of a number of years. I joined the Alternative Task Force looking for more ways to level up my playing experience. They are a relatively low-level fleet and I didn’t have the time to invest in helping the fleet build the higher level amenities. I am looking for a fleet that can build a player who doesn’t have much time or resources to update fleet amenities while also leveling the character to the maximum possible.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a college student in the Intermountain West Region of the United States studying at a top-tier research university for a B.S. in Computer Engineering. I dedicate a grand majority of my time to studies but my free time is dominated by play of Star Trek Online and Minecraft among some other games. I recently purchased a lifetime subscription for the monthly ZEN stipend so I could feel more invested in the game and feel satisfied with the free time I spend on games.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by awsome665. Reason: needed to clarify handle

aka @compuguy99#0727, @awsome665

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Alex!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Welcome Aboard

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Alex, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Mares Guyver
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th, Alex/awsome665!

"You can't kill me . . . I've been rejected by death!" ~ Sean Barker, The Guyver/Mutronics

aka @mguyver315#5365

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Welcome aboard Alex.

Von "Ace" Velton

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.