Application for ___(brimur)___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___(brimur)___

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brimur
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: brimur@brimur

Real Name (first name only): Brian

Location (at least time zone): Ireland

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Pavek (Fed) Kurnon (KDF)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    I have been a fan of Star Trek since I watched TNG as a kid. I have played STO since the beta and shortly after starting joined a small fleet. We never spoke or interacted but I built up over 1m fleet credit with them and was an admiral trying to progress the fleet. The others were not really interested in the fleet so we remained mostly at level 1 or 2 in the starbase and spire. This got frustrating for me so I left recently and I am looking for a new fleet now which his more advanced and possibly more social. I play casually, maybe 5 – 10 hours a week, usually more if there is an event or a target I am trying to acheive. My main toon is a level 50 Male Trill Engie, dimplomatic rank of Ambassador, 8K accolade points and a level 5 in all the reputation sections.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I found your thread on the STO forums and saw on your forum there were some european players applying to join too

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): YES
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure, I havent used it before becuase I played solo mostly but willing to if needed

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

We have a number of European players, so there’s always a number of fleet members active.

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the What’s New page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

brimur
    Fleet Member

Thanks Marcase! Much appreciated. See you guys in game.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet! See you : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.