Accolades Survey

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Accolades Survey

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i would like to see how long have you played and what is your accolade score??

i have been playing roughly 5 months, give or take, and my accolade score is 7,200.

i’m trying to figure out if i am making normal progress??

thanks

Blackout
    Fleet Member

I haven’t really been going after accolades though.[/color]

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Not too shabby at all. Mine is only 7470, and I’ve been playing for over 2 years. Then again, I’m not an accolade hunter. Haven’t gone around trying to shoot 200 romulans/hirogen/you name it. I do go for the accolades that give a title, though.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Also been playing for about 5 months now, and I’m about 5540-ish.

I’m really gunning for the Diplomatic Accolade as it gives you that very usefull Transwarp to DS9 (and a cool new shirt). The rest is nice but not really a target; the other accolades just happened along the way.

Annoying bug though; I have the “assimilated” accolade but can’t get the Borg extra. Really p*** me off…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

3 months or so. 5755

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

been reading some posts concerning this. i would say most players are not really out to max accolades. i may be one of the few. 🙂

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

almost been a year since my last post concerning this and I am close to 15k on accolade score.

I find some accolades just quit counting or never give you any credit at all. kind of annoying, but no big deal I guess.

getting or not getting accolades really does not do anything for you, unless you want a particular title.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Good news, we can get exploration accolades by doing doff missions in season 9.5. I was thinking I will never accomplish those.

But I don’t like those Khellid accolades, they are being sold on Lobi store (don’t won’t to spend lobi) and through exchange (very expensive) so I decided I won’t complete this. If something doesn’t change.

Other that that, I still have some unfinished accolades that are completed by having other professions in a team so I hope I can get help here.

Also missing few kill accolades but I’ll get those sooner or later.

elvis441
    Fleet Member

I’ve been at this since closed beta. Accolade score: 13655

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Here is the list of accolades that will be removed after 5th Anniversary patch.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/2rylmx/accolades_to_be_removed_from_sto/

horridperson
    Fleet Member

A question to anyone who tracks these things; Where are your accolades and score for same located? I’m curious because I’ve been playing for quite a while but never so much I went seeking it out. I think I’m afraid to look….after almost 3 three years I’m reasonably confident I can beat Marcase and Sargon’s 3-5 month scores :).

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

hail Starfleet, then right next to “in progress” tab is “accolades”….down at the bottom shows total points.

I am now up to 15,760….never thought I would hit 15k but apparently did somewhere along the line. picked up quite a few accolades on kobali with Andy.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Thanks Sargon. I think the interface must have changed at some point. I remembered being able to find accolades a long time ago but I had no idea how to get there for ages.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.