44th intro video

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck 44th intro video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Fleet Member

So I have an idea for your 44th intro video.

Earth. Possibly a 3d 1 slowly rotating, in the centre about 1/3 size of screen. A 3d laurel leaf 44th symbol without the central image spins and rotates so the circle in the centre fits over the Earth. Then the central 44th image fades in from a white flash. STO, SC and NW logos flash fade in along the bottom. Hold for a few seconds and then fade out.

For the music I was thinking of doing a rising harmonic string with a low digi base kind of like a heart beat and a string/cymbal/horn crescendo as the 44th image appears and then the music fades with the video.

Waddya think?

Aka @watever2

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Sounds cool, can you make videos like that? Also, I don’t think there is logo for NW fleet, and SC org needs a better quality one so this would have to be created first before it can be applied to the intro video.

Jim
    Fleet Member

Hey Damix, yeah I can do it, I don’t suggest things I can’t do 🙂 I was thinking of the actual game logos not fleet ones. I thought the 44th logo was generic to all of them? But I can add things in later if you have separate logos.

Aka @watever2

Jim
    Fleet Member

I have done the background video and some music. If anyone has any comments or suggestions before I do the 3d elements and 2d logo transitions?

https://vimeo.com/252097566

Aka @watever2

Jim
    Fleet Member

and an example of what the end will look like without the 44th logo (which I haven’t done yet)

Aka @watever2

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Looks nice Jim 😉

Ps there are still the 3 (outdated) videos on the About Us page on this forum.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jim
    Fleet Member

Looks nice Jim  Ps there are still the 3 (outdated) videos on the About Us page on this forum.

I can redo them if you want? Do you wanna make some text for them or do you want to just copy whats said in the videos? The starbase 1 might be difficult to do again lol. Different music or same?

Aka @watever2

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Let’s keep those as a historical benchmark from way back when, gives our Fleet some ‘roots’ in STO. I just wanted to mention those three videos as examples what we have so far.

I’d rather would like to see some new videos of what we have accomplished since then; Research Lab, K13, Dranuur Colony etc etc 🙂 If you need fleeties to act in your productions, I’m sure we can arrange that. Many different ships, uniforms and configurable (alien) characters are available in the fleet.

But I too don’t want to interfere in your creative process, whatever you come up with has my blessing !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.