44th Fleet Supplemental Supplemental 08/16/2022

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck 44th Fleet Supplemental Supplemental 08/16/2022

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey there again, everyone! Just a few things that I should probably have included on the Sunday Supplemental, but overlooked.

Upcoming Events

We have a Starbase Defense get-together and party scheduled for Sept 18! https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/44th-starbase-fleet-defense-september-18th-2022/

We’re also looking at setting up a KDF Colony Sim event in the fairly near future, Date TBD. Please comment on this thread if you’d be interested in this!

Current Events

We’re also currently running a Search For Zahla hide-and-seek event! Figure out where Zhala is, get yourself there, take a screenshot of yourself where she is, and submit it in the forum thread for a ribbon and some other goodies! https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/search-for-zahla-part-2/

Marcase

Finally, after a very long tenure, @Marcase is officially retiring as an Admiral of the 44th Fleet. He’ll still be around occasionally, but his life is pulling him away from the game to an extent that he won’t be around much. He’s a big part of the reason the 44th Fleet is what it is today, and he’ll be missed. Hopefully he can stop in every now and again for a Romulan Ale (or five). Thanks for all the work you’ve put into making the 44th great, Marcase!

Boatknight from Vert 8472 on Vimeo.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I can assure you the pleasure was all mine.
    The Mighty 44th is in great hands so I leave with a spring in my step and a song in my heart. (Que zero-G bounce and “Boat knight, Boat-kniiiiight…”).

🖖

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

calvak
    Fleet Member

I’ve been in the 44th for a LONG time, ive taken a couple breaks but I always come back.  I’d just like to thank Marcase for all the help over the last few years.  Thanks buddy, you truly helped make this fleet amazing.

rainbowunicorns
    Fleet Member

Thank you for running this great fleet! Best of luck to you with your out-of-game endeavours.

Veratisu
    Commodore

Wait. He’s leaving. Isn’t there, like a rule against that?

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Farewell. I salute you sir! Good luck on your future endeavors.

Going to explore some more like the great scotty?

Who wants a drink! The Admirals buying!

*Cheers*

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Von "Ace" Velton

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Wait. He’s leaving. Isn’t there, like a rule against that?

Not leaving, so much as stepping down from a leadership role and cutting back his time in the game by a lot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.