44th Fleet Help Files folder on Google Docs

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck 44th Fleet Help Files folder on Google Docs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello everyone. I was trying this before and I took a leave of absence due to life issues but now that I am back I am kicking off this 44th Fleet google docs website. This website has documents with help tips and notes to make things easier for you to level up and complete endeavors quickly.

The site consist of a Daily Task page to help you with your daily tasks like doffing and collecting dilithium.  It also has a comprehensive categorized Endeavors List to help you find the quickest way to complete the Endeavors (special thanks to all who participated in the Endeavors Tips forum post started by Chanfron as this was used to compile this list with added other tasks to complete endeavors tested by myself). The site also includes a Patrols page for the various system patrols you can do for Marks, Dilithium, and for character and ship leveling. Finally, the site has a Special Events page to highlight the number of things you can do during the events. The Endeavors List and the Special Events list are all still works in progress and are subject to change.

If you have any tips or tricks, comments, or criticism of your own that can update these pages please let me know here, or in the case of the Endeavors List you can leave a comment on the list for me to update it. If you have any ideas of help pages that may need to be drafted, please let me know that also and we can collaborate to get a page built. Also if you have any questions that I need to answer please don’t hesitate to ask here in this thread. I hope you all enjoy this site and can put it to good use.

The website link is: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NzvWHwFBKlmkEL6FqeFFei_bnJfFAV1P?usp=sharing

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Nicely done, thanks Stone 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

baldrick8
    Fleet Member

Very helpful, thanks!

@baldrick8

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thank you Stone, very helpful

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello everyone.

This is to inform all that the Help Files website has been updated. There has been a major update to the Endeavors Sheet and should show all endeavors available in STO. I found an Endeavors list for universal and personal endeavors on the stowiki page and incorporated it into the help sheet to shorten it down and show all endeavors.

Also added a Help Notes sheet that shows all the little different tips, that are sometimes forgotten, that I have learned over time. Any suggestion to add to this list would be greatly appreciated.

Remember, the link to the 44th Fleet Help Files is https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NzvWHwFBKlmkEL6FqeFFei_bnJfFAV1P?usp=sharing.

Stone

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Thanks Stonegold!

This Google Doc is now permanently linked on our website’s Resources/Links page under R&D & Doffing.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello fleetmates,

The Endeavors sheet has been updated again to include the Solanae Dyson Sphere Ground Voth Battlezone for the Deal “Type” Damage endeavors for those that want to also gain dilithium while completing the endeavor. Thanks Sargon for the info on this. I might just start doing this instead of going to Nimbus.

Stonegold

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey Fleeties,

An update to the Google Docs page has been completed. The following updates were applied:

1. The Endeavors Sheet was updated to include Solanae Dyson Sphere (Ground Battle Zone) for Defeat Captains endeavor. [see sheet for specifics] Thanks to Smoker for this information.

2. The Special Events sheet has been updated to include the Arena of Sompek event. [see sheet for specifics]

As always, if you have something you think should be included on these sheets please leave me a comment here or send me an in-game email or chat when I am online.

Stonegold

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Awesome, thanks Stone, you’re gold 🙂

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

In the destroy Dreadnoughts section you can put Hive Onslaught TFO, its the best mission to do that endeavour, all the Tac Cubes count and the Two command ships and Diamond also count.

Great job on the sheets

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Fleet mates,

An update has been applied to the Google Doc sheets. The sheet affected was the Endeavors sheet and the updates are as follows:

1. Reorganization of the “Deal” category to make the Dyson Sphere Ground Battlezone the best mission to complete the certain Endeavors for ground because you can gain dilithium here at the same time.. (thanks to Sargon again for this information)

2. Added the Hive Onslaught TFO to the “Destroy Dreadnoughts” Endeavor because almost every ship here is a Dreadnought. (thanks to Chanfron for this information)

That is it for the updates. Remember you can get to these help sheets through the Fleet websites “Resources Links” page. (thanks again Marcase)

LLAP,

Stonegold

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.