= 44th. Fleet Dranuur Colony Welcome Festival =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = 44th. Fleet Dranuur Colony Welcome Festival =

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hello all,

Saturday Oct. 7th at 20:00 utc we will be having a fleet gathering at the New fleet Holding at Dranuur Colony. This will give all of us a chance to look around and get to know the new holding.

We will be running the new ground and space queues as well as doing a Founders Picture. So it would be great to see as many fleet-members as possible there and make that unique ‘before’ picture.

Everyone who attends will receive a Master Key and the unique Dranuur Colony forum ribbon .
    I look forward to seeing all of you there !

Yours in the 44th. Fleet

Sensei Krieger

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Senseikrieger.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Marcase. Reason: Made sticky, added ribbon
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Marcase.
    CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Can you do a countdown please? Even just: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create would work nicely.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Looks like we may have enough resources for the new Colony Invasion simulation; we’ll try one during the meet and see if we can hold off the 30-wave onslaught. It scales every 5 players so if we can get a dozen fleet mates online it should be an interesting run. See you there ! 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Melock
    Fleet Member

Looks like I am not going to be able to make it. Going to be out for the weekend.

Have fun everyone!

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Wish I could make it! Have fun everyone.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Today  is the day

Remember 20:00 UTC Dranuur Colony Be There

Free Lockbox Key to everyone in attendance.

Jion The Fun

The 44th. Fleet Needs You

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

got all my hurricane prep done. now just don’t lose power!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks to all who showed up. We had enough to run a Dranuur Beach Assault with two full fleet teams ! Special thanks to Sensei-Krieger who got things organized.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Drake
    Fleet Member

Man, wish I could’ve been there.  I had an anniversary party I had to go to, so I missed it by a few hours.  Looks like it was fun.

aka @silvershadow#5602

Cyberin
    Fleet Member

Sad I missed it, looked like it would have been a fun “meet and greet” for my first day in the fleet.

aka @cyberin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘= 44th. Fleet Dranuur Colony Welcome Festival =’ is closed to new replies.