= 44th Fleet 2018 PvP Tournament =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = 44th Fleet 2018 PvP Tournament =

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

tbjarnason vs. SenseiKrieger

Space: Sensei wins 15-0
    Ground: tbjarnason wins 15-14

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

15-14? Man how I would have loved to have seen that ground battle. Well done!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

And we have another contender ! Long time 44th veteran Salahir has picked up the glove and joined the tournament.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Veratisu vs. SenseiKrieger

15 – 0 Sensei Krieger won both space and ground.

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

A Magical Battle Between 2 Meme Lord’s

It was a fun battle but Veratisu eventually lost 0 – 15 on both space and ground against myself.

I’m looking forward to our battle next year Vert, it will be a duel of the fates! 😉

Veratisu
    Commodore

The true battle as two warriors chased one another, taunting shouting as thunderous roars beckoned from the crowd. Veratisu the Memeloard chased after the flying [REDACTED] hoping to find any chink in the [REDACTED].

The Taunts continued, the Meamloard pushed any advantage that he had…

Sensei Krieger Won 15-0. Veratisu wrote a much more thrilling retelling of the encounter… but he lost.

P.S. Akula, put the popcorn down.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Veratisu was a true warrior.  In the heat of battle against a superior foe he fought to the last.  Alas he was not victorious.  However it was not due to lack of fortitude or skill for he is a true warrior.  He was just out matched by an old wardog with better equipment.

Veratisu I confer unto you title of Bushi, and offer you a place in the House of Krieger, to fight not against me but at my side.  Today you fought with honor and valor.

Veratisu
    Commodore

Veratisu was a true warrior. In the heat of battle against a superior foe he fought to the last. Alas he was not victorious. However it was not due to lack of fortitude or skill for he is a true warrior. He was just out matched by an old wardog with better equipment. Veratisu I confer unto you title of Bushi, and offer you a place in the House of Krieger, to fight not against me but at my side. Today you fought with honor and valor.

While the offer to join the House of Krieger is tempting, I must decline. I have my duties to the House of 44th and they must come first. I look forward to fighting by your side in future however.

The fun never ends around here does it. XD

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

The house of Krieger isn’t a fleet.  It was just my bad Klingon interpretation.  It just meant I want to run more missions with you.  I hope I didn’t offend anyone.

Veratisu
    Commodore

The house of Krieger isn’t a fleet. It was just my bad Klingon interpretation. It just meant I want to run more missions with you. I hope I didn’t offend anyone.

I know, I was just having fun.

Sovereign001
    Fleet Member

Possible to join my good old fleet?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Always ! Welcome back Sov, I’ll add you to the PvP roster soon.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Paradoxical vs Sensei:

Space: After 30 minutes of bordem and getting nowhere, stalemate 0-0.
    Ground: After fighting the toughest ground build to kill to date, Paradoxical’s drones got the upper hand, 15-3.

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Paradoxical vs Sovereign001:

Ground: After an epic battle with fire everywhere, Paradoxical comes out on top 15-2.
    Space: After spending 90% of the fight without shields, Paradoxical could not scratch Sovereign and he could not scratch the Vanguard. Stalemate 0-0.

Veratisu
    Commodore

The Unprepared V PetsPetsPets

Veratisu V Salahir

Now I don’t want to say it was a decisive victory… ok it was 15/0 to Salahir on both fights, so kinda decisive.

Ground: Salahir 15/0

Space: Salahir 15/0

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘= 44th Fleet 2018 PvP Tournament =’ is closed to new replies.