Winter ’13 – Breen Plesh Brek heavy raider?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Winter ’13 – Breen Plesh Brek heavy raider?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello captains,

So we’re getting two Breen ships this winter event; the Chel Grett Warship from last year’s Winter Event, plus a new one which is still unconfirmed.

The following pics were found via Tribble and give hints the second Breen ship may be the Plesh Brek Heavy Raider, currently used by Breen NPCs in the game.

“…trade them in for your very own Breen Cruiser (Chel Grett) or Raider (Plesh Brek?)

Link to the NPC Plesh Brek – http://sto.gamepedia.com/Plesh_Brek_Frigate

There’s also this console which is exclusive to the Breen Chel Grett Warship, Breen Plesh Brek Heavy raider.

Just another collector’s item just waiting to be scooped up and turned into a hangar queen, no doubt.
    But I gotta get them all! 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

fatman592
    Fleet Member

All I want for christmas is an Aquarius refit/retrofit, with an integrated battle cloak and all universal seating. Maybe this will be the next best thing. Nice find.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=1054921
    Quite interesting with the 5 tac consoles, but I’ve wanted the Chel Grett for a year since I was on break during the last event and 2 of my KDF chars still don’t have a good NWS ship yet! This looks like it might be fun.

Rank Required: 40, Rear Admiral, Lower Half (Fed); Brigadier General (KDF); Subadmiral I (Rom)
    Faction: All
    Availability: Winter Event Reputation Project
    Hull Strength: 29,700
    Shield Modifier: 0.88
    Crew: 50
    Weapons: 4 Fore, 2 Aft
    Device Slots: 2
    Base Turn Rate: 19 degrees per second
    Impulse Modifier: 0.21
    Inertia: 75
    Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Universal, 2 Lieutenant Universal, 1 Lieutenant Commander Universal
    Console Modifications: 5 Tactical, 2 Engineering, 3 Science
    +15 Weapon Power
    Can Equip Dual Cannons
    Console – Universal – Sensor Disruption Field
    Improved Flanking
    Can equip the Breen Energy Dissipator that is found on the Breen Chell Grett Warship

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

I plan on going after Chel Grett, this thing looks to squishy and made for pvp.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Well, after seeing the stats, this is really underwhelming and certainly not going to replace my FHEC. Looks like I’ll go for the cruiser… just to have it. I don’t think this “flanking” business is too useful in PvE and it has been purposely made weaker for PvP. Just very meh, free ship though, so I shouldn’t complain.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Blackout
    Fleet Member

Yeah, just an FYI, the flanking bonus in PvP gets reduced from 33% to 11%. The Klingon Flanking will get reduced from 25% to 8.75%.

Really underwhelming for a ship that can’t cloak… But I guess my Rom will go get one just because it can Aux2Bat with flanking, and it’ll be a cannon boat… and probably die – a lot, with no Valdore console, forcing me to take RSP instead of DEM wait.. why am I getting this again?

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

For fun? Rom ships are just OP anyway, play like a man!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.