United Federation [UF] Greeting and Invitations.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Embassies United Federation [UF] Greeting and Invitations.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [UF]Ross

Good Morning,

My name is Duty Rear Admiral, Ross I am the Chief of Relations at the United Federation and I would like to extend a warm salutations to you and your fleet. We would like to know more about your fleet to extend friendships and further relations between our two fleets. We are a fleet of 13 years, We believe heavily upon dedication, Service, Respect, and teamwork, they have been the founding foundation of principles we have used for those 13 years. Our mission is to continue to excel and be a successful Community in the gaming world. Again, We would like to extend this first contact to you from our fleet and I look forward to meeting all of you. Please feel to view our forums visit our staff and make yourself feel welcome! – http://www.Unitedfed.net

Thank you very much for your time.

Duty Rear Admiral, Ross
    Chief of Relations, United Federation [UF]

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Salutations, Sentient.

I am Fleet Admiral Marcase, operational Fleet Admiral and leader of the Mighty 44th, and I’m happy to get to know the United Federation a little better. The 44th Fleet is always welcoming new contacts with other fleets and as such I have extended you full Ambassadorial rank and priviliges so you can browse around our forum. Much of what you would like to know about us can be found here; do not hesitate to ask on our forum if you would like to know more.

[attachment=0:290q2m3q]44stats.JPG[/attachment:290q2m3q]
    Our official Fleet Ambassador Damix may contact you in the future.

See you, out there.
    Marcase

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

[UF]Ross

Thank you for your wonderful welcome Fleet Admiral Marcase, and the extended hospitality. I would love to meet Fleet Ambassador Damix and it was a pleasure to meet you. Please visit us on our forums I would love for you and your staff to make a introduction and get better acquainted with our Fleet. Thank you for your response, hospitality and hope to new friendships. I look forward to speaking to you and Fleet Ambassador Damix in future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.