This Trek Fan-Film Trailer Surprised Me

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck This Trek Fan-Film Trailer Surprised Me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey all. Shaw here,

There’s been a lot of buzz about the upcoming Star Trek: Anaxar fan film, but I stumbled on this project (Star Trek: Horizon) by accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWD9RMp_Gfk

I don’t know what surprised me more: that someone actually made a fan film set during the ENT era, or that the production values look so bloody high. It looks professional-grade to my eye, and the acting doesn’t make me wince. Although, the captain pronouncing “couldn’t” as “coo-unt” did make me flinch a bit. Enunciate, dammit! 🙂

Anyway, I thought I’d link it here, for anyone who might be interested.

Cheers,

Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s amazing what fan films (fan productions?) can crank out these days, compared to the garage home-videos that made me flinch when they came out not so long ago.

Horizon looks promising, though I’m rooting for Axanar which is the only fan-film I’ve ever actually donated to.

Also, seems Star Trek Continues have another episode out which will be aired soon.

Wish JJ and Orci worked with these guys instead of boldly going forward with their maligned re-boot…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.