The "Grind" and General BS

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck The "Grind" and General BS

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

well the nukura grind ended up not being as bad as i origianlly thought. just finished nukura T5 on my sci alt this morning, so now i have the passives for all 4 alts.

Sargon, my main, is after an “all tholian” build for the recluse and is still grinding away for nukura marks. on nukura, depending on your mission selections, you can easily get 80 or more marks in well under 30 minutes. also there is virtualy no cooldown so you can run them back to back if you really want to torture yourself. obviously, i am a masochist having done the reman grind for datalogs.

i would advise staying away from the interior missions unless you team up with a good player or 2 and then only for the mediums. i would never recommend the easy interior ones, just too boring and time consuming.

so far on the nukura project i have the space set and console. currently in the works is the special beam bank, web mine and tetryon beam arrays unlock. i expect to be done later this week.

Once the all tholian build is complete Sargon will take the Vulnavia out for her maiden voyage and see how it works.

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

I just started the Nukura grind now that my ROM has the Omega & ROM reps done and I got the gear I wanted from the omega rep.

Only have about 200 nukura marks per toon …. 5 toons 🙄

I think I’m stickin with CE for my marks. If you get good people in there you can finish in 15 minutes for 60 marks (80 during bonus hour). Plus if you get tired of actually doing it you can just site back and watch 😈

I think you need about 1500 marks just to get thru T5 … so it’ll be awhile. I’m just goin for the passives, haven’t even looked at any of the gear.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

i finished all three Reps on my new Rom main a few days ago, and my two KDF/Fed alts finish Nukara in the next few days.
    And looking back, it was doable. A grind to be sure, but doable. As stated earlier, bunnies for Rom marks, CE for Nukara and STFs for Omega. Risa actualy helped a bit as those birds give you 60-100 choice of marks. so my three chars will all have their corvette, eventually.

Doing those, I even managed to squeeze in some Defera runs with the fleet for project fleet marks. Takes planning, diligence and lots of coffee but I did it.
    I’m just sharing this so if you’re pondering about doing it all, I’d say go for it – if you have the time and energy, that is.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Beta
    Fleet Member

how do you get marks for the birds?

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Beta wrote:

how do you get marks for the birds?

Bottom option at the ornithologist. It’s kinda disappointing with the quantities, but if looked at as a bonus its not too bad and you can get any marks IIRC.

Endyl
    Fleet Member

For someone who will only have one character, what level should I worry about starting to Grind for these items?

Blackout
    Fleet Member

You should only start grinding once you’re maxed at level 50. In this game you get there is about 1-2 weeks (I’ve done it as quickly as 4 days). It’s the post 50 reputation grinding that takes a lot of time afterwards.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.