Sunday Supplemental #54

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #54

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 54th Sunday Supplemental for July 18th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@cmanion575, @mando#1495, @poofy117, @borikua420, @italicsquirrel85#4424

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th. I don’t have a lot as far as fleet housekeeping. To be perfectly honest it has been a very slow week for STO news and STO stuff just in general. The ARC website and even twitter have been pretty slow this last week. I think there may be a case of STO burnout going around. Which isn’t all that surprising what with all these events going on and back to back. Anyway, the Drozana Disaster Contest was a …..success? More on that below.

Oh and one more thing…. I wanted to send my best wishes for safety, good health and a speedy recovery to anyone who was affected by the flooding in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.

Drozana Disaster Contest

Well. What can I say? It was a disaster and keeping with the finest of 44th Fleet traditions! I believe that everyone there had the following feeling after leaving the Tailor: OMG, what have I done?

We ended up having a tiebreaker for 2nd place, but other than that everything was spot on. Thanks for a smooth event and a great event idea Insanedude….aka Bob! And thanks to everyone who participated! Who knew that destroying the look of a perfectly serviceable character would be this much fun!? This is one we will have to do again soon!

And congrats to the contest winners below! Just….. OMG why?

Zoroaster (No clue) 1st Place Shohom (Joker) 2nd Place RedshirtJohnson (Bele from the TOS episode “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield” 3rd Place

I have video from the event, but I of course didn’t have my sound settings right and therefore I didn’t record any sound whatsoever. It seems like every time Discord has an update all of my sound settings reset. Its fun. Anyway, I may throw some “free” music over it and upload it to YouTube one day….maybe.

PC Patch Notes for July 15th 2021

Time for a Transcendent Summer!

The summer event is in full swing and will run to July 31st this year. Check out the tweet below for full details!

Risa Summer Event FAQ / Guide

Breakingforce has written up a comprehensive guide to help you to take full advantage of everything Risa has to offer! Now with accolades! So be sure to check it out! Here is the Link

The Gamma Quadrant (still) Needs You!

Just a reminder that the Gamma Recruit Event is still going on and doesn’t end until July 22nd. You just have to play the tutorial and receive the transponder. Then you can take all the time you want to complete the special goals and receive the rewards. Click on the tweet below for details.

New Items in Mudd’s Market!

=Not Sponsored=

Just a reminder that the bundles will be 75% off until tomorrow, July 19th at 19:00 CEST

Team 44th

Team 44th is still looking for at least two more support role members! For more details, contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves.

If you would like more information and/or an invitation to Discord so you can follow along and support Team 44th, please contact JJ_Jiminey#0186, Veratisu#3406 and Kwolves21#8105 on Discord.

Check out this Link to Original Post for more details.

Colony Sims Revisited!

Greetings captains! We are still looking to bring back Colony Sim runs! This is of course open to all fleet members, armada members and pretty much everyone else since they can be run with up to 20 Captains. Here is the link to the announcement posted by Kwolves. If you are interested, just post a response to the original post and let us know what time works for you. So far there has been quite a bit of interest!

Again, here is the post for Armada members who are unable to access the link….

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

No need for voice. Just edit the vid as a montage of the shenanigans with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background.

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

You know…. that’s not a bad idea Para…lol

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

You know…. that’s not a bad idea Para…lol

I have to agree!

Thanks for the update Shark-Boss 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.