Sunday Supplemental #30

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #30

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 30th Sunday Supplemental for Jan. 31st 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@pandagunner3, @chanthegr4et#8681, @CaptainDrevvin, @odos, @EternalSoul, @angrychild @ryanjust, missyr#6094,

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

You might have noticed that there have been some changes to the KDF Armada. NOVAS WARRIORS (I think you are supposed to shout their fleet name as it Klingon after all) has replaced Les Gardiens de Gre’ThoR in the Gamma position.

Les Gardiens have not been active in 2021 and have unfortunately not been very active in 2020 either. Obviously, if something should change with their fleet activity level, the 44th would be happy to help them to find a spot in the armada or a place in a different armada depending on the circumstances at that time.

Please give NOVAS WARRIORS a big Klingon welcome if you see them out hunting!

For now, I don’t see any other changes for the KDF Armada, though that could always change as this new event has really started to wake the KDF side up!

As far as the new fleet (44th Imperial Squadron) there will still be a naming contest along with a unique ribbon for the winner! I hope to get that set up tomorrow / Monday.

Also, there currently isn’t a limit on characters for the main KDF fleet but that could change. And new members with KDF characters are already being sent to the new KDF fleet just like with the 44th Epsilon Fleet on the Fed side.

There are currently only 27 spots left on the roster in the main KDF fleet and already 105 characters in the new KDF fleet. This is a good problem to have as it means the KDF fleets are getting more active. But it also means that we may have to set up something similar to what we have in place on the Fed side.

One thing you can do to help is to move any “light duty” KDF characters over to the new fleet. This will certainly help the roster situation down the road and allow more fleet members access to the Main KDF fleet’s completed holdings.

44th Fleet Ships Registry Project

It looks like there is enough interest in reviving the Fleet Ships Registry Project, so it is coming back! Here is the link for entering your data and here is the current Current Ship Registry. There have been a lot of changes to the fleet(s) since the original idea was hashed out, and it needs some updating.

The ‘entering your data’ link above has instructions… they could use an update, but they are still relevant. So, if you have provided info in the past, but it has changed, feel free to post updates. For anyone new to this project, take a look at the instructions then feel free to post away!

And yes, the ribbon is still up for grabs 🙂

Welcome to House Reborn!

Just a bit more information from Cryptic about the latest content!

Update to the Ambassador and Narendra Class!

PC Patch Notes for Jan. 28th 2021

Quite a few fixes with this one….

Help the Boys and Girls Club of America!

Available until Feb. 4th. Help out only if you are willing and able as I always say.

The 2021 Anniversary Legendary Bundle

= Not Sponsored =

Bonus Marks Weekend!

This event continues until Feb. 1st, so not much time left.

Free Kor Uniform for your KDF Characters!

Don’t forget to claim a free uniform! KDF space barbie needs all the help it can get!

Xaxial’s STO Hardcore Challenge!

Our own fleetmate Xaxial has put up a new challenge for fleet members Xaxial’s STO Hardcore Challenge!

There will be a forum ribbon for anyone who can complete the challenge. There are quite a few rules (please be sure to read them) to make it a real challenge and it is very much based on the honor system, so please no cheating. Check out the links for more info.

Hardcore Challenge Graveyard

Xaxial’s STO Challenge Logs

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

O Captain! My Captain!

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. However, we can’t be everywhere all the time. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

So if any 44th Fleet member would like to nominate someone in the fleet that they believe really deserves the rank, feel free to contact myself or another member of the Admiralty (Commodore, Vice Admiral or Fleet Admiral) and let us know and we will look into it! 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Acoustic Rob
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

There was some talk of adding a character biography or service history field to the ship registry, is that still in the works?  Because I think that would be a lot of fun, I’m already thinking of what parts of the game lore my characters were really involved in.

aka @acousticrob#2239

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

That is an interesting idea. I’ll look into it and see what we can come up with.

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.