Submit Commendation Report Bug?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Submit Commendation Report Bug?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Even though I have four Commendation categories with enough points over 100,000 and they’re lit up at the console at Fleetbase indicating I can send them out, when I try, the box for the duty officer is blank leaving me unable to send the mission.  This is new…I’ve been sending those missions out for weeks without any trouble as long as I had the mission slots open.  I have a full roster of 200 and I tried when I had no missions out.  Any help?  Much appreciated…

Daro

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @talyn#3391

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

There is a work-around for this current bug. Once you selected the doff mission (and you get the error) go to your Personal tab. You can then scroll through the doff list which will include the one(s) you just selected, incl the Submit Commendations.

It falls in the same category as the one I mentioned in the in-game fleet mail. It’s annoying and… Cryptic 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Marcase,

Thanks mate…Much appreciated.  And on the upside for now…sending the reports from the terminal previously was limited to one mission per category even if you had enough points for more.  I just sent out four development reports along with the other three categories.  Hopefully THAT doesn’t glitch and returns the rewards for all four.  Thanks again…

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.