Star Trek Adventures Tabletop RPG Released In PDF Format

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Star Trek Adventures Tabletop RPG Released In PDF Format

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Modiphus Games new licensed Star Trek property, the Star Trek Adventures tabletop role-playing game, is now available in PDF format at the DriveThruRPG website. It will set you back about $16 USD.

This core rulebook is quite large, at roughly 375 pages, and it covers playing and running tabletop Trek adventures over multiple eras.

The PDF purchase also comes with a “printer-friendly” version of the document, which defaults the book’s page backgrounds to white — but given how colorful and art-heavy the book is, I imagine it will still make your printer cry a little.

The featured playable races are all Federation, BUT every famous Trek race I saw listed in the “Allies and Adversaries” NPC section also carried stats for playing that race as a character — including Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, and Borg, among others.

There’s not much material devoted to playing such off-Federation races within the context of their home empires (major alien vessels and the like are statted out, but beyond this, the core rulebook focuses primarily on Federation play, which is understandable), although I fully expect that expansion books for other empires will follow, if the core game proves popular and sells well.

Just thought some of you might like to know,

Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I did, thanks Shaw ! I was always more of a modeller than a true RPG player (I painted a lot of models during down times at sea) so just for the models I’m interested. I really like the Lore figure holding Data’s head !

Added some of the pdf pages (which I poached from the internetz).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.