some questions about Risa

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck some questions about Risa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Fleet Member

Hi,

I have a couple of questions related to Risa.

1. I bought a baseball uniform, but cannot find the cap anywhere. I looked under the baseball, swimwear separates, and off duty tabs in the advance costume section. I tried searching online, but could not find any information about it.

2. About powerboards. I was in a couple of races where one of the other racers had a small board and when they jumped off the ramp, they shot up super high. One guy looked like he shot up into space. The only short board I see is the elite Hog or Hoag or something like that. I bought the elite Fed. board as the stats were the same for both, but when I jumped off the ramp, I did not go anywhere near what I saw the others do. I also bought an implusive board, but I still cannot get the crazy height I saw the other guys get. I don’t really care about racing, I just want to try those crazy jumps. Does anyone have any idea what board they were using? Was it the Hog one?

@nv2221#7639

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Tom,

For headwear, at the tailor, look under head/options (where you scale/customize your face); once you have hats/helmets a new tab will be available on top.

Re the jumps, it’s possible you saw the Future Flyer(tm) which was a special board to resemble Marty McFly’s hoverboard in “Back to the Future Part II” – I think it might still be available in some reclaim/event stores if you were around when it was introduced.
    (Edit: The Future Flyer was added to the Phoenix Prize Pack on July 18th, 2018)

Also, the jumps are a bit wonky – sometimes even when you jump (spacebar) on a ramp just right, it might not trigger while it will on the next one.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Risa_Powerboard#Future_Flyer

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Tom
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the help. I looked at hair styles and head attachments but did not look at the skull choices. As for the board, the one I saw was florescent green in color.

@nv2221#7639

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.