Returning to the Game

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Returning to the Game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fatman592
    Fleet Member

Hey all, I’ve been gone for some time and was curious if there was some sort of quick digest of things that have changed since Agents of Yesterday. Upon logging in on my main character I noticed that my Captain’s kit was just gone. Not in inventory, not in the bank, just nowhere. And I had a nice shiny fleet kit with fleet and exchange bought modules.

I think I’ll come back more casually than I usally played. I lost interest when PvP died, PvE was too boring after I reached a certain amount of DPS, and my main Captain had all the temporal themed stuff. I see I have a new season of missions to play, and I won’t do anything grindy anymore. I see a balance pass is here or incoming soon, which is interesting since I can tinker with builds again. And I see a T6 Nebula came out, so the dreaded pancake, more powerful than before shall be my new flagship. Also, how is the T6 Vesta?

Seems like the fleet is still doing well, I look forward to seeing you all in game.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey Fatman, welcome back 🙂

Yeah we’re all still alive and kickin’, as is the game – though I know ME:Andromeda is pulling some of our fiery band of captains into another galaxy.

We’re in the middle of the rebalance, but this reddit post will give you a quick overview of all the initial space stuff that’s getting a make-over, part #2 will follow soon(tm) we’re told, so the end result is still unknown.

The Agents of Yesterday / TOS arc is interesting (check out the new/old K-13 fleet holding) which leans more to an exploration RPG style.

Biggest game mechanic changes on the horizon: Subnuc will be an all-career ability, with Sci captains getting something else in return. Biggest changes are that the Embassy Plasma consoles will be useless, Feedback Pulse is getting a massive nerf, as is the Plasmonic Leech – the Pancake will be hurtin’…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

you will be pleased to know pvp might make a comeback with these latest changes.  and welcome back!

aka Stompar

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome back from me too! 🙂

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Great!

Xithl
    Fleet Member

Hello all been gone for yrs. I am back ,man this game has changed a lot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.