Re-application for Lord Regulus

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Re-application for Lord Regulus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lord Regulus
    Fleet Member
    • Characters:
      • Federation
        • Regault@Lord_Regulus
        • Martel@Lord_Regulus
        • J’skar@Lord_Regulus
        • Amelia@Lord_Regulus
        • Audriste Vix@Lord_Regulus
        • Syala@Lord_Regulus
      • KDF
        • Kyristia@Lord_Regulus
        • Crynis@Lord_Regulus
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets:44th Fleet
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I joined the 44th Fleet before launch way back when I pre-ordered the game. I’ve come back after… probably 6 or 7 years away from the game with my roommate and best friend and realized I was still in the 44th-Diplo channel. I want to return to contribute to a good group of people that I remember fighting the Borg at level 50 all those years ago. Funnily enough, I still got mass e-mails for you guys up until about 2 or 3 years ago. I think one of them was wishing me a happy birthday.
    • Tell us about yourself: My life has changed drastically since I played last. I graduated college, I found full-time work after struggling for 5 years to find some, and I’ve finally gotten over the addition of lockboxes (it’s what drove me away the first time when the game was acquired by Perfect World.) Beyond that, I am a writer and gamer who streams sometimes and genuinely like to help people. Regault@Lord_Regulus is my main and was renowned for his healing in his amazing Deep Space Science Retrofit before T6 was created. Can’t wait to help people again after I fully derust.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Just like before, Yes.
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey Zachary, welcome back !

As a returning member (2011 !) you will get your old rank and priviliges back – most your Feds will go to 44th Delta/Gamma (because of room) and pick your fav Fed to go to Main fleet. LOTS has changed in STO, and most of it good, including our own fleet holdings and especially the later story arcs. Make sure you check out our 44th Discord for voice and/or text (not required but recommended). There’s also a bunch of 44th Fleet Reviews you can look up if interested.

Some new faces, but you may recognize some old ones as well.

Cheers

(PS, gave you a ‘joined 2012’ ribbon since I ‘misplaced’ the 2011 one. will fix that. eventually) 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.