Quation about temporal agents joining the fleet

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Quation about temporal agents joining the fleet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tindyb
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this so mods please feel free to kick this into its right spot! 😆

I know it’s still early days into the new expansion pack, but I was wondering when our little temporal agents grow up to be level 30 will they be able to join the delta fleet like the delta recruits or will the 44th have a new temporal division for all these alts?

Just trying to plan ahead with my 2 new agents 😉

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

You can join the 44th Delta Fleet *now* at level 10.
    The level 30 is wrong – Temporal Agents do receive a reward for joining a fleet (any fleet) which might be at lvl 30 (not sure).

We have plenty of room in our 44th Delta Fleet so you can bring your Agent(s) there, and they will share the fleet rank of any main character you might already have in either 44th Fleet/Delta or KDF (so if you’re a Commander your brand-new level 10 Agent will immediately be promoted to fleet Commander as well). This counts of course for all types of alts, Temporal, Delta or whatever.

As a member of the Mighty 44th, your Delta’s also have unresticted access to Main fleet stores, so if you need a Main Fleet starbase map invite just ask. When the AoY dust has settled a bit we will move some Agents from Delta to Main if required – depending on available roster space.

Let us know if you need an invite or need a rank fix, just ask in 44th-diplo channel or pm me or any Command Staff in-game. 😎

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

tindyb
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thanks Marcase, I’ll be in touch shortly to get my two agents added to delta.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.