Omega costume

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Omega costume

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Right I got my self the complete Omega MK XI set but i dont seem to have unlocked the costume?

Do u get a costume for the Omega MK XI set? If so where do i get it? ive been to the tailor and looked through the uniforms but it wasn’t listed.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi, you probably already got the answer in-game, but for anyone else who’s looking.

It’s a bit odd, but the cool looking MACO and OMEGA outfits don’t appear when wearing the suit, but it has to be activated at a tailor. Modify your outfit and press Next to the second screen; in the upper right corner is a new tab which allows you to select either Omega or MACO. Once done, you can customize it like any uniform.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Just to clarify, at the tailor, it’s not in the standard costume selection menu. Instead, there’s a dropdown menu at the upper right corner of the screen.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Yeah i found it thanks anyway. The omega mkxi costume is crap anyway!

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@bodgeup wrote:

Yeah, there’s a reason I keep grinding those ground STFs.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

@Latinumbar wrote:

@bodgeup wrote:

Yeah, there’s a reason I keep grinding those ground STFs.

i saw this thread yesterday and went to the tailor. i only have omega and maco 11 ground sets still grinding for level 12 shields in IGE. anyway, i thought the maco set was pretty weak and looked like crap, but the omega set makes my character look like a total bad ass. i found a selection down towards the bottom right “modify”. i would only share this info with my fleet, so we will look the coolest. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.