Ok…I’m a Noob.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Ok…I’m a Noob.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Well…Fleet noob anyhow.  I think my rank is not so bad for playing only a month or so.

Someday I’m going to look back on this…and it’s still not going to be funny.

So…signed up and joined the fleet and obviously I’ve gotten far enough to post something in the forum.

But…

Haven’t gotten an in-game invite yet…don’t know if that’s automatic or if it depends on when whoever does that is awake and does it personally so maybe I just need to be patient.

And…if I’m in already, I have no idea how to get to the Fleet Starbase for the 44th.  There’s no transwarp option in my menu and when I navigate to Fleet Starbase in the Alpha Quadrant, no option shows up to let me dock.

So…effectively…for the moment I’m lost and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks…Daro

aka @talyn#3391

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

It does not appear that you have applied to join the fleet. You evidently HAVE created an account on our website, which is a step required for applying.

To apply, while on our website click “Join” in the bar at the top. That’ll bring up a page that includes a “Quick Application” for you to fill out and submit. Basically, it’ll have you tell us a bit about yourself, give us your character and account names so we can invite you easily, and have you confirm that you accept our rules.

Once you apply there should be a fairly short period before one of the Admiralty sees the application and accepts you (or denies you and gives you a reason for the denial) (don’t stress about this: as long as you’re 18 or over and accept our rules, we accept almost all applicants I’ve ever seen).

Once we accept your application, we’ll get invites sent to your characters ingame and answer any questions you may have for us as best we can.

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Outstanding…so much for my global awareness.  Help is much appreciated…

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

That sounded easy…but I went and clicked on Join tab and the first line said there was a quick application to fill out at the bottom.  When I clicked on it, it said I’d already submitted an application.  And there were no questions for me to answer.  Sorry for the hassle.

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

That application is where I submitted the first text in this thread.  so…something I clicked through too quickly and now doesn’t come back up?

aka @talyn#3391

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi, we will get this sorted out no worries. Try this link again. https://startrek.44thfleet.com/register/

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

The website generally assumes that a post in the Recruitment Academy is an application, so the “Join” page thinks that this thread is it for you.

I’ve moved the thread to the Main Deck, so you should now be able to create a new application here: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/join-the-44th/

Please reply to this thread if this doesn’t fix the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.