Numerical Superiority?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Numerical Superiority?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lhivera
    Fleet Member

The Hestia went on sale today. Anyone have an opinion on the Numerical Superiority trait? What counts as an “ally” — separation pets? Fighters? I understand fleet support does not, but photonic fleet does, as does the Mannheim Effect duplicates.

I’m kind of thinking about my Sheshar…with three separation pets and two frigates.

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

There’s a slightly more detailed explanation in the store description than there was in the blog post. Separation pets count, but hangar pets don’t. Your ship itself also counts. So the Hestia itself would get 3 stack when solo, 7 in a group of 5 assuming no other separation pets and everybody targeting the same thing. An Odyssey or Exploration cruiser would get 2 solo, 6 in group. A Sheshar with both pet consoles would get 4 solo, 8 in a group. It’s possible that a Kumari would get 3 solo/7 group if the wing cannon platforms count.

No idea how big the bonus is per ally, though.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for the explanation, I wasn’t sure myself. I’m surprised hangar pets don’t count, since that’s what my first impression was – can you imagine a carrier with 12x Scorpions ? 😈

I was tempted to get the Hestia, but I don’t have the MVAE console from the prometheus, so I’d have to basically buy 2 ships.

It’s added to the list of nice to have ships, but won’t grace my Admiralty list just yet.
    (Except for the mirror Prometheus I bought ages ago).

Thx again.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

Well, that just saved me some zen. I was wanting the trait for my Jupiter but in light of what I see here it’s not going to do what I want. Thanks for posting this.

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

Glad it was helpful! I’m going to pass as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.