NEW TRIBBLE

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck NEW TRIBBLE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Mighty 44th,

I have just recently learned there is a new tribble called the Kelvin Timeline Tribble. I usually monitor the Accolades channel in chat and that is how I learned about it. I just wanted to share this with you all, especially the ones that collect the tribbles. First off here are the STO Wiki pages on this tribble and what is needed to create it.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Kelvin_Timeline_Tribble/Info (for the tribble stats) and http://sto.gamepedia.com/Slusho_Mix (for the food needed to create it.

Now in order to get the Slusho Mix you need to do this:
    1. Play or replay Episode 4 – Terminal Expanse in the Yesterday’s War story arc.
    2. Complete all the objectives on the Yorktown’s bridge, but when prompted to beam down say “NOT NOW”.
    3. Go to the back end of the bridge opposite the view screen, you may possibly have to move a little to the left or right to get the prompt to “Replicate Refreshment”, do so to receive a Slusho Mix food.

That is it. Leave it in your inventory with the special tribbles you have gotten and let them eat it to create the Kelvin Timeline Tribble. They said on the Accolades channel that the special tribbles create it but I think that any tribble will create it. I haven’t made it to Terminal Expanse yet but can’t wait to get there to do this. Let me know your results on this if you do this or if there is an error and I will research it.

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

and here I was breeding them and was going to fill the fleet bank with them, so much for that evil plan xD

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Cross82 wrote:

and here I was breeding them and was going to fill the fleet bank with them, so much for that evil plan xD

Ha ha ha Cross… you so funny… lol.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Good ! Because who will end up cleaning the tribble-droppings in that bank…? :mrgreen:

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Marcase wrote:

Good ! Because who will end up cleaning the tribble-droppings in that bank…? :mrgreen:

ROTFLMAO!!! I nominate Cross for the bank cleaning if her tribbles make a mess.

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

sure, but dont come looking for me when rare weapons and gear start poofing. Blame the tribbles of lens flare!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.