New Event Ship? (Crosspost from reddit)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck New Event Ship? (Crosspost from reddit)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jalification
    Fleet Member
    Team Player
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Nice catch. The Ferengi console is most probably part of the Summer Event Ferengi ship. The Vorgon event ship… *Sigh*, another grinding event…?

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

The pictured console is last summer’s. However, the Battle Module 4000 mentioned in the set description is new. I had read that it was coming, but the earlier implication was that you could slot either the BM3K OR the BM4K, much like the consoles in the T5 and T6 heavy destroyers. The fact that you can equip both is very interesting indeed.

My hope is that the new ship (which looks like a fancy D’Kora) can use the D’Kora appearance if you own the T5 ship. There was a point where I considered making Blerg my main character and focusing on building out his ship. He’s not going to be my main, but perhaps it’s time I focus on improving him some. The D’Kora is a super fun ship to fly.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Vorgon? Not familiar with them. This could be lockbox that mix several temporal/out-of-this-time species.

There could be some kind of Star Trek 50-Anniversary event, but it is not likely Vorgon ship would be part of it. (T6 Connie ^^)

Jalification
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I’ve read somewhere there is going to be a new Delta Recruit (not same name), but it was confirmed by a dev/community mananager, just can’t find back the source.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.