= New Commodore, Silversera =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Federation News Network = New Commodore, Silversera =

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Fleet,

Running a fleet / guild is a lot of work, and something that I enjoy doing nonetheless, but I only have 2 hands and real-life Doffing isn’t working out as I hoped to be, so I am pleased to announce that SilverSera has agreed to join our Command Staff.
    SilverSera is a veteran and has been with the fleet for a long time, gaining a lot of knowledge regarding STO and game mechanics.

The Commodore job involves among others, slotting projects if needed, helping out with alt promotions/movement and in general keeping an eye on things. SilverSera is based in France and will be primarily active during the ‘European’ hours, meaning there will be 3 pairs of eyes on each side of the Atlantic covering the timezones now, which gives us a little more ‘depth’ when some of us are afk.
    We don’t expand the Command Staff often, so when we do it’s after thorough deliberation (read: Romulan Ale) and thought (staring out the starbase window).

Congrats Commodore !

Now get going, your paperwork is waiting… 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Gratz Sera

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Congrats, SilverSera!

Seraph
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thank you everyone, i’ll see you all in game, and thanks Marcase for the show of trust

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.