new application for Markus@bones1963

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy new application for Markus@bones1963

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Fleet Member

Hi all

I am an Aussie, 51 and just go into STO as I was looking for a game to play wilst I play world of tanks. In that game I am a Deputy Commander of 1AR-X and call clan wars battles every night – I needed a “steam letoff” and picked this game.

I am a level 60 star fleet oficer and have a Level 11 klingon – just for variety.

I may not be on all the time but I am on several times a day and quite happy to team up and be involved.

Being a battle caller for 1AR-X has given me a exceptional understanding of command/team play and use of VOX comms.

Thanks for considering the application and hope to hear from you soon.

PS I have bought a life long membership so I am here to stay

Mark

aka markus@bones1963 (alt forum account)

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi bones,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.
    Also state the name of your KDF alt so it can be invited to our sister fleet the 44th Assault Squadron.
    In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

markus@bones1963
    Fleet Member

Thanks marcase – I have accepted the invite and my klingon name is “crybaby” – yeah I know good stong klingon name..

Thanks again

Mark

aka @bones1963

markus@bones1963
    Fleet Member

The above post seems to have hidden itself…

Anyway the klingon name is “crybaby”

Thanks for the invite and hope to see you all around.

Mark

aka @bones1963

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Invite sent to Crybaby (uhm, too much Bloodwine ?) 😉

Your text disappearing is a forum quirk; it’s just blacked out against the backdrop, just reload the page and it’ll reappear.

Qapla warrior

markus@bones1963
    Fleet Member

My Klingon was named in the most traditional way.

The story goes….

Just after his birth his father named him after the first thing he saw – which happened to be a crying baby klingon. Whilst his name is unfortunate it could have been far worse. For example, his brother is named ” Two targs F****ing”.

Sometimes I just tell the crapiest jokes….

Mark

aka @bones1963

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

lol

markus@bones1963
    Fleet Member

Hi all

just for variety I started a ROM toon called xaysheey@bones1963 – just about to go to level 40.

Do we have a 44TH Rom fleet – if so – can I be added to that – I can then help with building the team up from that side as well as the KDF/FED side.

Thanks

Mark

aka @bones1963

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Not a seperate Rom fleet (yet? 😉 ), you can just enroll it in either the 44th Fleet or the 44th Assault Squadron, depending on allegiance.

Which is a pity, would’ve been nice to have a 3rd seperate faction in the game which would play out the Feds vs Klings, ‘true’ Romulan style.

Having said that, once your Rom has chosen a faction, you don’t really need to visit either ESD or Qonos that often as the Romulan Command headquarters has most -but not al- amenities you’ll need. Still need to visit the Fed/KDF academy ofcourse.
    My Rom is with the KDF and haven’t regretted it (good farming faction, good fleet elite gear), but it’s all your choice.

The third option is enrolling your new Rom in the (Fed) 44th Strategic Logistics Division; we set that fleet up specifically for (farming) alts; but you won’t have easy access to fleet elite gear for a while as we’re still building up provisions. But if you want to help build a new fleet and starbase, the 44th SLD has ample opportunity to fill lots of fleet projects.

Just shout out in-channel and you will be invited to whichever fleet you want. Let staff know (or send me a pm) and we’ll promote that alt to your current Fleet rank as well.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Bones,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.