Need help

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Need help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Fleet Member

I can not figure out why my character in game during ground missions throws left arm in air non stop anytime I target anything. Does not matter if i use auto or manual attack and it actually prevents me from attacking alot of times. It is driving me crazy and defiantly making me not want to play game.

aka @audrie#7657

Chris
    Fleet Member

ok figured it out my palm strike was set to auto somehow even though it was not on combat bar. Once I put it back on bar character stopped throwing arm in air.

aka @audrie#7657

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yeah it may be inadvertently set to a keybind or something. As you know you can move all combat actions around in your tray, with 1-3 matching your mousebuttons, but sometimes they revert back to default (eg spacebar) if you have a programmable keyboard/mouse. You could use a ground keybind txt file like the Hilbert spacebar.txt (which you should use!) if it happens too often.

On a side note, I added the ground crouch/aim code to the FAQ page, so you can use x to both aim/crouch – makes you hit harder and be harder to hit. Copy the following in your chat bar (mind the spaces):

/Bind x ” crouch 1 $$ aim 2 “

Pro-tip, mail this to yourself in-game so you always have it handy.

Any questions/troubles, just ask 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Chris
    Fleet Member

thanks

aka @audrie#7657

Beorngar
    Fleet Member

I’m glad you got it figured out and can tell this was frustrating for you, but the mental image of your captain fist-pumping while in combat gave me a good laugh. Maybe it gave a secret buff to your crew, seeing their captain amping them up?

aka @beorngar#5968

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Pro-tip, mail this to yourself in-game so you always have it handy.

Marcase, this tip is golden.  Every time I change to a new ship I can never remember the key bind code.

Mail it to yourself> Genius absolutely genius.  Thank you sir.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Dirk. Reason: typo's

aka @thraxin#7901

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.